Saturday, March 22, 2014

Brunch Time

bizarre excited for pancakes face

Jacket-Zara
Dress-H&M
Boots-River Island
Laptop cover-Cath Kidson


My favorite thing to do when I have a day off work is to have a lazy lie in and then head out for a tasty brunch. My bf and I did this lately and indulged by getting two different things each from the menu, while your having brunch you might as well go all out. I ordered a cream cheese and bacon bagel alongside my favorite breakfast in the world; pancakes with maple syrup, I could eat it everyday for eternity. He got poached eggs and french toast. Needless to say we left happy food campers. As part of my giving up being my own worst enemy which you can read about here I've decided to take up the #100 happy days challenge  starting tomorrow, which you'll be able to follow on my twitter and instagram. I really hope I succeed, let me know if your taking part and how your getting on.  

xox
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig