Saturday, June 28, 2014

Orange is the new black


Midi dress-Primark
Sandals-Primark
Sunglasses-Primark
Handbag-River Island

We seem to be lucky enough this year to be getting a little summer sun at home not just if we head somewhere hot on hols. This means that I'm actually getting the chance to wear some of the summer clothes I have amassed. It's so easy to justify buying the playsuits, shorts and maxi dresses by telling yourself you 'need' summer clothes but the truth is there isn't always a need for them in Ireland. Last summer was a scorcher though and this one isn't shaping up to badly either. I borrowed this orange/coral midi dress from Primark of my sister, she has the best clothes and we're the same size so it's like having two wardrobes hurray! The sparkly sandals were a bargain I picked up in Primark last week for €8, they look so much more pricey than Penneys, I might go back and buy a second pair for when these ones wear out. I've gotten really into painting my nails summery shades at the moment, I normally leave chipped polish on for ages. The neon nail polish used on my feet are from a Awesome Neons Jessica nail set I got at Christmas, the colours are so pretty I couldn't resist using them all at one. The white polish on my hands are also Jessica nails, white polish look so fresh and bright with a tan.
Hope your having a great weekend!
xox

Share:

10 comments

  1. Your colourful nails are perfect for this time of year! I have an identical dress to this in blue and it feels so light and breezy to wear in summer! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the toe nails nail polishes! so cute and so summery! also the rings are to die for, love love each of them.

    Intan Thalia
    The Wishing Dust

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in this dress :) Love the color on you!

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so so pretty, your dress is such a stunning colour x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colour on your toes and nice sandals too.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I love your sandals! Looks so lovely and sunny in those photos too.
    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute outfit, love the colour on you nails!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love your white nails! They look gorgeous!!

    Rachael xx Golden Clutter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig