Monday, September 22, 2014

Clearly Apartments Bootham York


Clearly Apartments, 50 Bootham Crescent, York, YO30 7AH

When planning a 5 day work trip/holiday to York last month, I went to my favorite place for organizing trips Booking.com and came across this absolute gem. I booked Clearly Apartments Bootham York for 5 days at a price of €706. As this was divided by 3 people it was very affordable, the apartment fits 4 people.  I booked a standard two bedroom apartment but there is also a luxury option. When I walked into the apartment I thought it was very luxurious anyway. It is a perfect location for exploring York as it's a short walk to the center of York. The apartment itself was modern and incredibly clean and fresh. It had two double rooms, two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen/living area and a cute little garden. There was lots of really sweet touches that impressed me like milk and cookies and washing up liquid provided to make your arrival easier. There's a laundry room upstairs if needed. I booked an apartment rather than a hotel because we wanted to save money on eating out. This worked out perfectly and we happily spent our evenings cooking in the fully equipped kitchen, then curling up on the sofas to watch Come Dine With Me on the flat screen TV. So if you're looking for somewhere to stay in York I highly recommend these apartments, they're a great option for groups.  
Next Up: What I did in York
xox
Share:

1 comment

  1. This place looks gorgeous!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig