Saturday, February 21, 2015

Penguin Jumper



Jacket-Zara
Jumper-River Island
Skirt-My sister's
Boots-River Island
Bag & Fluffy Keyring- River Island

Things have been quiet lately due to a mixture of workload and a cold so blogging content hasn't really piled up this month. We decided to get out of the house and go for my favorite fast food fix at Eddie Rockets. When you queue up outside during busy periods they hand out menus to keep you occupied, I never need to flip through the options though. I always always get the same thing; Classic burger with no dill pickle and fries. If I'm feeling abit adventurous I switch my Coke for a Fanta, crazy stuff. There is loads of nice stuff in Eddie Rockets but I'm just addicted to the classic burger sauce so I won't branch out. My outfit for wolfing down my favorite burger is a normal work day outfit for me. Clearly the dress code is non existent, I just wear whatever matches my mood that morning. I brightened up my almost all black attire with a very cute penguin jumper my boyfriend got my from River Island. How can you not be happy when you have a glittery penguin to look at all day? 

xox
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love your blue fluffy keyring - so cute :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love eddies!! Can't beat it with a stick
    Love the jumper
    Martina x
    Www.martinasmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love this jumper. It's incredibly cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is cute :)

    <a href="http://www.becboop.com”>Bec Boop</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig