Monday, March 9, 2015

Friday Dinner Date




Jumper-Newlook
Blouse-Primark
Jeans-H&M
Shoes-Converse
Satchel-River Island

I picked this simple black jumper up in the January New Look sale for €11, it's relatively basic, but the lace detail along the bottom makes it feel much more special. Paired with a light blouse underneath it makes a pretty little combo for work. I like how the white collar peaking out from under the black jumper reminds me somewhat of Wednesday Adams. Keeping with the monochrome look I threw on my go to leather Converse and my new River Island satchel. The only break in the palette is my seriously comfy H&M skinny jeans, the comfiest jeans I've ever owned. My work wear blended nicely into a relaxed Friday night dinner with my bf to start the weekend perfectly. We headed straight out for the early bird menu and I ate to my hearts content. For starter I had flat bread and hummus (so much love for hummus), followed by fish and chips which had amazing light batter and finished off with a helping of hot chocolate brownie. Food heaven.

xox
Share:

4 comments

  1. What a delicious meal; I'm salivating from all the way here! :-P
    That sweater, paired with a white top and black-and-white bag, really ties everything together.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse looks awesome peeking out through the lace of the jumper! Love it
    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks incredible! And I love your handbag; so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I definitely like the layering of the jumper over the light blouse, rather than it just being the black by itself. Especially with the collar poking out of the top! Looks like you had a tasty meal too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig