Friday, January 8, 2016

The Mountains Are Calling


Jumper- H&M men's
Jeans-Bershka
Boots-River Island
Hat-Primark

I ventured out to the January sales on Bank Holiday Monday and it was in a word: Manic. There was without a doubt way more people than bargains. While I was a little underwhelmed with what was on offer, I'm sure my future self will be pleased that I left the sales having spent just €10. Also more importantly I had the most epic chicken, bacon and avocado salad with rosemary fries while out shopping. Anyway I spent the tenner on this incredibly hipster mountain print jumper, it's from the men's section in H&M and was reduced from €40. At first I wasn't sure if I really liked it but it's really grown on me. It's very slouchy and cozy with a vintage vibe that goes perfectly with ripped jeans for casual days. I already know it's going to become one of those pieces of clothing I live in and gets worn to absolute comfort perfection. It'll also probably be oddly satisfying to wear a mountain print jumper while visiting mountains, like some kind of mountain themed clothing inception. That alone will be worth ever cent of my tenner. 

Did you manage to get any gems in the January sales or did you opt to stay at home and just eat leftovers instead?

xox
Share:

6 comments

  1. That sweater is sick! And I got zero gems in the sales at all. I guess I just saved my money..
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is awesome!! Great find! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe that's a men's jumper! It suits you so well and love the blue colour palette to your outfit :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love loving your outfit posts - these jeans are everything xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST BUMPED INTO YOUR BLOG. I FRIKKEN LOVE IT. the aesthetic of it is up my alley... i'm a fan of everything! #serious.


    haveyouseenten.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your outfit posts! Lovely jumper...sometimes the men's section has some hidden gems, it's always worth a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading xox

© thriftylilpixie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig